FIERCE RETREAT 2017
Take your Fierceness on the road with our first ever FIERCE RETREAT at the Haramara Retreat Resort in Sayulita, MX. Join your two favorite Fierce coaches turned retreat leaders, Torrey Newman and Jen Ibanez, with the rest of the #FierceFam for five days of movement, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page for questions, more info, or to reserve your space.
FIERCE RETREAT | HARAMARA RESORT | SAYULITA,MEXICO | september 23-30
Enjoy five days and nights of movement for the body, rest for the mind, and nourishment for the soul. Each day will be filled with a balance of guided classes and free time to roam. Enjoy a massage by the ocean or take a surf lesson in the water. Whatever you choose, you'll leave the week feeling rejuvenated and ready to show the world your FIERCE.
- Accommodations (based on selection below)
- Transportation (roundtrip to Puerto Vallarta Airport and shuttle during stay)
- Three meals per day by personal on-site chef (accommodations for special requests, includes gratuities)
- One off-site group dining experience
- Daily Fierce-inspired workouts, yoga, guided meditation, cardio, and beach classes with Torrey and Jen I.
- An hour-long massage at on-site spa
- Access to private pool and private beach at all times
- One special group adventure
- Travel coordination (airfare not included)
- Surf lessons
- Nights on the town (exploring the Sayulita nightlife)
- Private or group cooking classes
- Private yoga, Fierce-inspired classes with Torrey, or Surrender in the City classes with Jen I
- Wellness and spa treatments (outside of the one-hour included massage)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Airfare to Puerta Vallarta (estimated cost of $425 roundtrip from Denver!)
- Traveler's Insurance (recommended, not required)
PACKAGES + PRICING
Package 1: $1,655 per person (Triple Occupancy, 1 Cabana)
Package 2: $1,790 per person (Double Occupancy, 1 Cabana)
Package 3: $2,265 per person (Single Occupancy, 1 Cabana)
FIERCE (RE)TREAT YOURSELF
MOVEMENT FOR THE soul
With a combination of Fierce-inspired movement, yoga, cardio, and meditation, you will take the meaning of "vacation" to a whole new level. Torrey Newman (Fierce45 Founder and Queen Badass) will guide you through Lagree-based classes with sliders and other props. Jen Ibanez (Fierce45 coach and Surrender in the City Founder) will bring the mindful movement of yoga and meditation. Get yourself to a private class with either leader at any point during the trip.
REPRIVE FOR THE MIND
This isn't your run-of-the-mill vacation with a million itinerary items and children to keep track of. This is the escape and renewal your body and mind is craving in your hectic life. Fall asleep by the private on-location pool or take a swim in the private beach. Daily mediation and yoga classes are provided; but why stop there? Included in the Fierce Retreat package is one hour-long massage just for you. Treat yourself. You deserve it.
Nourishment for the body
With a private on-site chef, you won't need to worry about relying on the protein bars you packed to stay on track with your healthy lifestyle. Three nourishing and organic meals will be served each day with additional access to the juice bar and restaruant on-location. Food allergies and sensitivities? Haramara has you covered. We will partake in one group outing off-site for a night of dinner and dancing; all included in the Fierce Retreat package.
ACTIVITIES FOR THE SPIRIT
Choose to fill your day with exploration of the renown Sayulita cityscape, take a long walk through the endless neighboring beaches, or take a surf lesson on your own private beach. You will not be bored (unless you want to be!) for a moment during your Fierce Retreat. Packages include one group adventure activity, but the world is your oyster and the options are endless.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
8am: sunrise walk/run on the beach
9am: light breakfast and juice at on-site juice bar
11am: fierce-inspired workout in the private palapa (mix of cardio, bootcamp, water aerobics, weight training)
12pm: lunch + free time to explore Sayulita, take surf lessons, get a massage, lay on the beach, etc.
3pm: guided yoga practice and meditation, cardio workout, fierce workout
5pm: dinner with the group in dining area
Sunset: group activity on the beach
WANT MORE INFO?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon. We will keep you posted on upcoming retreats and all pertaining info.