DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT. BE ABOUT IT.
fierce squad member
squad member interest form
be the glue that hold the #fiercefam together.
join our front desk squad!
As a Fierce45 Squad Member, you are the face of Fierce45! You will be the FIRST person to greet current clients and to introduce the Fierce45 brand and culture to new clients. In trade for two weekly shifts, you will receive a FREE membership and access to the coolest studio in town.
You will be part of a dynamic team that positively affects the lives of our members on a daily basis. You will participate in the operation and success of a fast paced fitness studio, build relationships with members and the community, and provide each client with top notch customer experience every day.
Squad members should feel inspired to enhance the four wall experience, including strong guest engagement, maintaining a spotless facility, and focusing on informing all customers of the best membership opportunities.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Follow up calls and emails
- Greeting and checking in new members
- Cleaning and restocking
- Opening and closing the studio
- Assist Studio Manager in general day-to-day operations of the studio and provide timely feedback on all studio issues
- Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction
- Resolve guests concerns with the highest level of customer service
- Passion for fitness, wellness and the Fierce45 brand
- two shifts of 2.5 - 3.5 hours per week OR one shift of 4-6 hours per week.
- Must be available to work weekends, early AM and PM shifts
- Work out for free + retail discounts + team bonding events
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute
WANT TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH? BECOME A COACH!
A Fierce45® Coach lives fiercely and spreads the love in and out of the studio. They are community focused, alignment savvy, and method-trained to the fullest. Applicants must have a certified fitness training certificate, open availability, and the desire to teach no less than two classes a week. The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and effectively coaching students through a 45-minute sequence following the Fierce45® guidelines.
- Greet students and educate on method and studio practices.
- Coach 4 or more classes per week and cover classes when needed.
- Be savvy in MindBody Online and other business procedures.
- Attend monthly community events and effectively integrate into the Fierce45® community.
- Uphold the standards of Fierce45® in and out of the studio.
If you align with the above guidelines, send your resume with your fitness instructor experience and a brief statement on WHY you would like to be a Fierce45® coach to Charlene@Fierce45.com.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out with more info.
**PLEASE NOTE: Completing teacher training does NOT guarantee a teaching position with Fierce45®.