DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT.
BE ABOUT IT.
FIERCE45 LAGREE COACH
WANT TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH? BECOME A COACH!
A Fierce45® Coach lives fiercely and spreads the love in and out of the studio. They are community focused, alignment savvy, and Lagree trained to the fullest. Applicants must have a certified Lagree training completion, open availability, and the desire to teach no less than two classes a week. The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and effectively coaching students through a 45-minute sequence following the Lagree Method guidelines.
- Greet students and educate on method and studio practices.
- Coach 2 or more classes per week and cover classes when needed.
- Be savvy in MindBody Online and other business procedures.
- Attend monthly community events and effectively integrate into the Fierce45® community.
- Uphold the standards of Fierce45® in and out of the studio.
If you align with the above guidelines, send your resume with your fitness instructor experience and a brief statement on WHY you would like to be a Fierce45® coach to Info@Fierce45.com.
Not trained in the Lagree Method? Interested in our Teacher Training program? Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will reach out with more info.
**PLEASE NOTE: Completing teacher training does NOT guarantee a position.
***SUBMISSIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE FALL TEACHER TRAINING SESSION***
STUDIO HANDY PERSON
Are you a jack-of-all trades and really good at fixing weird stuff? Do you want a trade membership to Fierce45 and to be a bigger part of the #fiercefam?
We are looking for a handy-person for EACH studio to maintain our MegaFormer machines and other various items around the studio. This position is NOT paid but hours are traded for a free unlimited membership. The ideal candidate has:
- Engineering mind for Machine upkeep and maintenance (some training included, but mostly researching how to fix specified problems)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to use on-hand resources for solutions
- Understanding of the Lagree Method and the MegaFormer machine usage
- General facility maintenance skills: assembly, electrical, mounting, etc.
Candidates MUST have availability during non-class hours (mid-day, late night, weekend afternoons) to be considered.
Interested? Please send resume and a short paragraph on your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.