DON'T JUST TALK ABOUT IT. BE ABOUT IT.
FRONT DESK FAM MEMBER
obsessed with Fierce45? Like free classes? say no more, fam.
We are looking for a few badass dudes/babes to be the face of Fierce45® and part of the coolest fam out there. Energetic, passionate, people-focused, and well-organized are just a few of the qualities we are in search of.
In exchange for ONE 3-4 hour shift per week, Front Desk Team Members receive a FREE monthly membership plus retail discounts and involvement in staff functions. Please note this is not a paid position but is a great opportunity to grow within the Fierce45 organization.
To apply, fill out the form below with your availability and a quick note on WHY you would like to be a part of our team!
WANT TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH? BECOME A COACH!
A Fierce45® Coach lives fiercely and spreads the love in and out of the studio. They are community focused, alignment savvy, and method-trained to the fullest. Applicants must have a certified fitness training certificate, open availability, and the desire to teach no less than two classes a week. The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Safely and effectively coaching students through a 45-minute sequence following the Fierce45® guidelines.
- Greet students and educate on method and studio practices.
- Coach 2 or more classes per week and cover classes when needed.
- Be savvy in MindBody Online and other business procedures.
- Attend monthly community events and effectively integrate into the Fierce45® community.
- Uphold the standards of Fierce45® in and out of the studio.
If you align with the above guidelines, send your resume with your fitness instructor experience and a brief statement on WHY you would like to be a Fierce45® coach to Info@Fierce45.com.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out with more info.
**PLEASE NOTE: Completing teacher training does NOT guarantee a teaching position with Fierce45®.